Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SETTD #8

I was so blessed this last weekend to serve the candidates of Southeast Texas Tres Dias!! God showed up in so many ways this past weekend. I love how God meets you at your deepest need. I love how God always makes the weekend special for everyone there, the team serving and the candidates attending. I love how God shows me that He is not done transforming me yet. I love how God takes complete strangers on Thursday and by Sunday binds them together in unity that will not be quickly broken. I love how God shows each person His love very specifically in ways nobody human would know or comprehend. I love how God continues to make each of these weekends renewing to my spirit. I love how God touches us in some wounds and heals them with His mercy. I love how God can put 130 woman together in one camp and not have someone want to scratch someones eyes out. I love how God can take people way outside their comfort zones and still provide peace and assurance that He is there. I love how God never ceases to amaze me with His grace which He continues to pour out on me on these weekends. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

No comments: