Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Corpus Trip

Over Spring Break we went to see my sister Buffy and her family. I love going there!! My sister and I are pretty close and it is so much fun when we get together. We had a ton of fun playing games, I love to play games!!! We went to beach one day, but it was so cold we stayed under towels...I know we are crazy. I wanted to share some of the photos of the trip.


Here is my sister blowing me a kiss!! I love her!!


Here is JJ my nephew....I think he is close enough to the tv...LOL


My niece Makayla...isn't she so cute!!! She just made the cheerleading squad. I am so proud of her.


JJ fell asleep with Mel's headphones on and I couldn't help but take a picture of him.


Mel and Sammi-I think this is the closest Melissa will ever get to being a cheerleader...LOL.


I love this picture of Mel and Sammi-they love each other so much.


This is such a great picture of Brian and his girls!!


Me and Heather...my daughter is so beautiful to me.


My girls....they are such a blessing to me!!


Me and Mel-I love her so very much!!!


Me and my sweetie!!

No comments: