Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is HERE!!!

I love Spring!! I love that it represents new birth, renewal or things that were dead in the winter and warmer weather. Today, I was looking out my kitchen window and this bright red cardinal caught my eye. So, of course I was thinking it is time to put out the bird seed. I went into the garage and found the birdseed, but my bird feeder from last year was eaten by my wonderful dog Diva. Well, I thought I will prop a bowl in the tree with seed...of course that didn't last long for not 2 minutes later it was on the ground with allt he seed. So, off I went to walmart to buy a new feeder...of course I had to get a new hummingbird feeder as well...LOL.

So here I am after I hung the bird feeder.




But then I had to play with my wonderful dog Diva....she loves me.





Now, I really can't wait until we Spring forward with the time. I love daylight savings time....I feel like I have so much more day and get a ton more accomplished and the longer time with the sun always does my spirits good.

No comments: