Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Corpus Trip

This Spring Break I have been spending it in Corpus Christi with my sister Buffy and her family. It has been a great time. There is nothing like cheering your nephew and niece at their baseball and softball games!!! Melissa actually has been inspired to start softball again, which I am so excited about she is a great first base player. She played from the age of 5 until 13 and this last year she decided she didn't want to play, but being around her cousin playing she has decided to play again..woohoo!!!

We went to the beach this week it was a bit cold, but the cousins played in the water and me and sis stayed under towels to keep warm...LOL. I love the beach, I love the sound of waves and the sand between the toes. Some guy caught a huge jelly fish on his wake board I wish I would have got a picture because it was the biggest jelly fish I ever saw.

We have played a ton of board games this week too. I love board games, but only Heather and I really like to play in our house. :-( Brian and Melissa don't like too...I don't know what is wrong with them. But my sister and her family love to play so we have played dominos, phase 10 and skip bo tons this week.

Brian and Heather came down yesterday I sure miss my family when we are not all together. Something I learned this week is to appreciate my husband more. I am a very lucky woman, he out serves me every single day. I love how he always thinks of my comfort, my feelings and my needs before his that is what a true servant leader is Brian!!! Thank you my wonderful hubby for being such a great example to our children!! I love you honey!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so used to seeing you twice a week now and I sure did miss you this week but I'm so glad you had a good visit with your family!