Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Thursday, March 11, 2010

My New Neighbor

We have some new neighbor's that moved in just about a week ago. Well, this morning the lady named Jackie rang my bell at about noon frantic that someone robbed their house. All their TV's, computers, game consoles were gone. The poor thing was crying and I just held her as she sobbed. Where I sit in my craft room, I can see outside and I seen a white van in their driveway but didn't see any of the occupants, but I gave a description to the police. But what really amazes me about the whole thing is we have lived here 11 years and we have never had a problem. I have always had huge dogs though so I think that detours people. The other thing that amazes me is that just last night at church Pastor Paul asked us to be "all in" when it came to evangelizing and inviting people to church for Easter Service. He gave each of us a card that we were to list our top ten people that we might be purposeful about for the next 25 days. Well, wouldn't you know that these new neighbors were on my list. God never ceases to amaze me with how He uses even the terrible things to open a door for some dialogue. Have I asked my neighbor yet to come to church...not yet...but I plan on it for sure now. Please pray that God will give me words of wisdom, I know that they don't attend church now so I hope God will use me to help bring them to HIM.

No comments: