Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tatterings

Today I woke up feeling great...no back pain...no headache...Praise God!!! I think these new meds are working. And I have some energy today.

I haven't been able to wake up at 8 like I have wanted to, these new meds really knock me out. But when I got up this morning I was able to get some things accomplished today so that makes me very happy. I dusted the living room, decluttered for 15 minutes, put a load of laundry in and cleared off the hall tree. I feel great about all of this, since I haven't been able to do much lately. Woohoo!!!

My bible in 90 days is going so well, I have kept up with my reading plan and been so enjoying soaking up God's Word every day. The ladies in our Group 37 at momstoolbox have been so encouraging and inspiring that it keeps me on target.

My wins this week:
Staying on track with my reading.
Getting to bed by 10 pm each night.
Saying my affirmations each day.
Journaling each day.
Relying on God while Brian is gone.
Improvement in energy this week.


I think that is pretty good for this week. Now, off to read more of bible before my life coaching call.

No comments: