Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Month-New Goals


Well monday starts a brand new month and since I showed up late in the 3 in 30 challenge I will start with August in my new goals. I need goals, if I don't have them it is so easy for me to become stagnant. Is this you? If so check out the www.3in30.ashleypichea.com and join us with the challenge.
1-Finish a quilt I have been working on forever.
2-Spend 15 minutes decluttering my house each day. I have a ton of clutter that just needs to go.
3-Get some form of exercise each day. I hate to exercise anyone that knows me can attest to this, but I have been gaining weight like crazy and I can't stand it any more. I need to move this body. I know I just need to find something I enjoy doing.
So, I am excited about a new month and new possibilities. Good luck to all those ladies taking the 3in30 challenge....I know we can accomplish great things!!!

No comments: