Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Monday, January 4, 2010

Challenge 2

Today is the first day of the new Beauty and the Beast Challenge. Woohoo!!! I am very excited about this new challenge. The last challenge I didn't do so well due to some health issues that had me on two doses of steriods..boy, the weight gain was horrible. But I am hopeful that this challenge I will lose 10 pounds!!! I am going to take it one day at a time and give it all to God and see where it takes me.

I have a new accountability partner named Ashley...waves at Ashley if she is reading this. I look forward to getting to know her and I am sure we will become fast friends.

It is a little too cold to go walking outside today...so I think I will lift some weights here at the house after I do some cleaning.

Okay, now off to drink some more water.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Good luck with the Challenge!! 10 pounds is my goal as well.

Have a great week!