Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today a New Day.

Praise God he gives me new grace, peace and joy each morning. I love that about HIM!!! I have a new day to start fresh and let the Holy Spirit transform me even more than the day before. I am blessed this day for Brian instead of getting laid off from work called and said they are in the works of giving him a promotion!!! Praise GOD!! He is always so good to us and provides our every need. I praise him for the manna he continues to pour from heaven on our family. I am so proud of my hubby!!! WTG Brian!!!

May God provide your needs today whatever they may be and may you know they came from HIM and not by your own doing.

No comments: