Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Friday, January 15, 2010

Lost 5

I can't believe I lost 5 pounds since the challenge started and 4.5 inches!!! Woohoo!!! I am so excited....I just can't hide it!!! I have been really committed this time in the challenge and it is paying off big time. I only put a goal of 10 pounds to lose this challenge...because last challenge I put a goal of 20 and didn't even come close and the thought of failure just freaks me out. This time I am determined to make my goal and then some, with Gods help!!!

Another praise is that I have been feeling so good with my vertigo that I even worked out last night and it was amazing!! I felt great doing it and feel even better today!!! I joined Lifetime Fitness and another beauty and I met up there last night and took a water aerobics class that literally kicked my butt!!! I am a little sore today...but going back for more this afternoon. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the prayers for my vertigo from others and the beauties themselves!!! It is so great to get up and turn my head without feeling like the room is spinning or the constant nausea!! Praise God!!!! Thanks to all that prayed for me!!

Keep up the great work Ashley....my beauty buddy!!! She is amazing and I got to meet her last week at church. WE can do this lady!!

I wanted to close with a quote from an unknown author "True friendship is seen through the heart, not seen through the eyes." I hope I demonstrate this to all my friends!!!

No comments: