Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Monday, January 16, 2012

New Camera

So my dear sweet hubby gave me an early 13th anniversary present this week. A new Canon EOS Rebel T3 camera with a telephoto lens and bag to go with it. I am so excited!!! I love taking photos, and I believe this will take my photography to the next level. So, here are some photo's from my new camera.
This one hubby took of me and Mel.
This little guy posed perfectly for me. Title-Feeling Squirrely
These fish were such bright colors I had to photo them. Title-Say Awe
This is Mel trying to kiss this fish. I wanted to catch her reflection too. Title-Just Give Me a Kiss
This is another that Brian shot. Title-America's Next Top Model...LOL
We shall see how it goes with this new camera. Be looking for tons of photos now friends.

No comments: