Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Friday, April 23, 2010

Standing in the gap.

That last week I have been standing in the gap for some of my friends in constant prayer. It seems as though things have been falling apart for so many around me. One day this last week, I had three people fall into my arms and cry as I just held them. It broke my heart to see such pain, agony, sadness, fear, bitterness, anger, and a myriad of other emotions that came out of each of these people. Not that any of these emotions were wrong at all, that is just how they felt and it was an honor to hold them and comfort them.

God has given me so much to think and pray about over this last week. I have prayed for physical healing in friends, emotional healing in others, restoration of families or relationships, the salvations of family, car issues, discpline and balance for myself, friends with financial issues and for the TCAL Womens Ministry Retreat. I can honestly say I have been on my knees a ton this week and cried buckets and felt the presence of the Lord very strongly. I love the time I have spent with Him this week in prayer and worship. He has shown me more grace and love with each prayer than I can express to you.

Today, as I sat and listened to some worship music I found some of my favorite songs and loaded it to my blog. Each of these songs remind me of someone I have been praying for this week so I hope you take the time to listen to them. Each of them has special meaning to me and I hope it blesses anyone who listens to them.

Stand in the gap for someone today. The Lord hears the prayers of the righteous!!!

No comments: