Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bye Bye Motorcyle...Hello Boat!!!

My hubby sold his motorcycle and bought a boat with his money. Today we took it on the water for the first time and we had a blast!!! We live so close to a lake that we have always wanted a boat and now we have one. Of course it is an older boat, but we don't care it runs and we were able to pull the Heather and Melissa on the tube.

The boat started to overheat so we had to pull it in, but Brian is sure he can figure out what is wrong. It was cheap enough if it only lasts us a couple of years we will be totally happy. I spent yesterday reupholstering the seats...I must say I didn't do to bad for my first try.

You should have seen how funny it was to watch me back up the trailer to the boat launch....it was hilarious. I obviously need to get the hang of that for sure. My family got a good laugh out of it..so I was glad to entertain them for awhile. Here are some pictures of our day.









I can't wait to go fishing!!! I love to fish, but I have never caught a fish. There is something about just being on the water in nature I just love. I am so excited about just being on the boat!! We are home now and totally exhausted, the sun sure takes it out of you. What a great weekend so far!!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Exciting! can I come on your boat?!?