Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine!!!

Our home is full of laughter. There is not a day that goes by that we don't laugh with each other or at each other. I want my kids to remember laughter and fun when they grow up...Heather and Chris are grown up...I keep forgetting that.

Melissa, Heather and her boyfriend went out the other day to alley cats and won some really cool mustaches...they probably cost them $20 a piece to win enough tokens for the stupid things. But we had some fun with them. This is just a typical day at our house. Heather refused to wear them so her boyfriend(Chris) Mel and I did...sorry the picture is blurry..she forgot to put the flash on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha! Love it!