Tammy's Creative Connection Blog

Here is a link to see my creative side. http://tammyscreativeconnection.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blessings.

Today I recieved a call from an old friend and I was so blessed by the conversation. It reminds me to stay in touch with those family and friends that I love. Time flies and I know I get busy, but I need to remember that God made us for relationships.

This weeks BSF lesson was amazing!! It really is wonderful to read in the old testiment and realize just how orderly God was and how much He loves us. I was able to see the ten commandments in a whole new way this week, by really studying them and seeing just what God was telling me on each one of them. How short I have fallen on some of them, but how amazing is His grace and mercy.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I love this time of year. Good food, family, games, putting up the tree and Christmas music starts. Woohoo. I am exicted!!

No comments: